[lbo-talk] White Supremacy (was Tim Wise)

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sat Jul 13 20:54:42 PDT 2013

Ahh. OK. thanks for the clarification!

If you want to see the segregation, just hit the area south of the Bolling airbase. Look on the map. You'll see Martin Luther King Ave, so just follow it around.

drive back to the airbase and notice that the MLK Blvd intersects with Malcolm X Drive. Yes. And it extends to the Airbase and takes you to the Defense Intelligence Agency on the base. Get the fuck out, right?