[lbo-talk] zimmerman not guilty

Arthur Maisel arthurmaisel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 08:37:51 PDT 2013

DH is correct about where the true target lies (and I would sadly have to generalize about the effectiveness of leftists jumping up and down about just about anything). Reification is out, of course.

I must say, however, that an effective attack on shitty laws, etc. miight entail a better understanding of why there are shitty laws, etc. In other words, it may not be quite so easy to escape "personal attitudes" as an element in the analysis. (The dismissal of superstructure is retro-Marxism, isn't it?)