[lbo-talk] zimmerman not guilty

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 09:29:32 PDT 2013

Marta: "With jurors like this ignoramus "

[WS:] Why do you consider this person "ignoramus"? I think, but of course can't prove, that she acted on a well ingrained Southern stereotype of white men defending their honor and property, hence their "good intentions," and black men being good for nothing hoodlums.