[lbo-talk] zimmerman not guilty

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 04:05:14 PDT 2013

Jordan: "Maybe. The guy said that the difference in this case was 2-4", which seems consistent with someone who is from above, not someone who is below, and two people said that the configuration was one on top of the other, not side by side or next to each other or something else. If Z was on top of M, and pressed a gun to his chest and fired, all the layers would be probably be together.

So sure, maybe Z lied about being on the bottom, but again: evidence and testimony seem to support it. Another cop testified that when he got there, Z had grass clippings on his back. And other than his broken nose, all Z's damage was to the back of his head.

In any case, whether it supports it or not, it certainly does not support the other way around."

[WS:] OK, I see it now. All that matters is who got better of whom during a cock fight and thus had the right to self defense. So I plead nolo contendere to your claims. But for a moment, please focus on a broader social context of this case and answer the following question, which I have been asking time and again:

Do you think that justice has been served by acquitting Z of any wrongdoing in this case?

Please answer this question only. Thank you.

-- Wojtek