[lbo-talk] FW: Response To Online Inquiry

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Jul 17 15:16:59 PDT 2013

Sent off list for some reason.

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: Carrol Cox [mailto:cbcox at ilstu.edu] Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 5:05 PM To: 'memberservices at express-scripts.com' Subject: RE: Response To Online Inquiry

Self-identified leftists who in fact are at most cheerleaders from the sidelines are almost always extreme voluntarists, utterly unconscious of what they are saying. I wonder what the street address is of this Left that delivers a message to 300 million people as easily ad Fox & CBS do but fails abysmally to say anything that those 300 million readers remain unimpressed by.

Some one called Webb moans that "The Left" fails because it does not support the DP; then when the meaning of "The Left" is challenged, the challenge is responded to by giving a long list of unorganized clumps of individuals, almost all of whom do support the DP.

No one ever even asks why capitalism is so fucking strong. They just stupidly feel that all that is required is for a few thousand leftists be smart and the walls will crumble.

Idiots. That is not a judgment of "intelligence" but of social position.

Carrol