[lbo-talk] Help with Windows Media Player

JOANNA A. 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Jul 21 12:55:38 PDT 2013

I'm trying to use Windows Media Player to rip some music and then burn a compilation of tracks taken from various CD's.

Problem is, it won't let me rename the tracks. By default it puts the tracks in "Unknown Artist" "Unkown Album" folder, and then if I try to rename tracks and move them to another folder, it won't let me. Or rather, it does let me, but then it reverts the action by putting them in the Unknown Album folder and reverting to original names.

???

Joanna