[lbo-talk] UltraViolet: Tell President Obama: No to Summers at the Federal Reserve

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Thu Jul 25 08:49:42 PDT 2013

President Obama is considering nominating Larry Summers to the Federal Reserve. Larry Summers has a long history of making sexist comments--including saying that girls don't have the genetic gifts to do well at math and science.

The Federal Reserve has a lot of power over our economy--an economy that is hitting women and families especially hard right now. I just signed a petition asking Obama not to nominate Summers. Can you join me?

http://act.weareultraviolet.org/sign/summers_fed/

-- Robert Naiman Policy Director Just Foreign Policy www.justforeignpolicy.org naiman at justforeignpolicy.org