[lbo-talk] [Pen-l] From the WSJ: Federal Reserve 'Doves' Beat 'Hawks' in Economic Prognosticating

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Mon Jul 29 14:18:32 PDT 2013

And if people are circulating petitions and writing blogs, that's a "full court press"? Has there been a single demonstration against Summers' possible nomination? If that's a "full court press," what do you call the reaction to the Zimmerman verdict? Why is it annoying to you when liberals try to mobilize on behalf of a winnable fight?