[lbo-talk] What is Happenning in Istanbul?

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 15:57:05 PDT 2013

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Wojtek S <wsoko52 at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/05/31/a-guide-to-whats-going-on-in-istanbuls-gezi-park/

I seldom say this about a story in a mainstream newspaper, but DO read the comments. Of course I don't vouch for accuracy since I don't know about Turkey, but unlike normal comments they form a coherent narrative. I will leave to those informed about the area to note whether the narrative is true or not, to what extent there are US propaganda interests involved and so on.