[lbo-talk] LBO Tiff goes Viral on Counterpunch

Chuck Grimes cagrimes42 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 19:59:24 PDT 2013

I'm not. I'm at two with nature. "The image of undistorted nature arises only in distortion, as its opposite." - Adorno (Doug)

Camping with Adorno. Imagine a series of photos. Ted fires up the camp stove.Woosh! goes the tent in a fireball worthy of the US airforce. Ted does mosquito spray and brings on a case of hives. Ted fishing, stunning his catch with a rock. Part of a series for National Geographic, the Outdoors with Ted. Ted doing the beaches in LA, sporting sunglasses and painted in sunscreen 50. Ted sailing as the man overboard...inter alia.

It was rumored that Ted fled California because of the red scare, but I think it was the horror of sunlight.

CG