[lbo-talk] Framing is everything

Arthur Maisel arthurmaisel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 09:23:00 PDT 2013

The question was whether the IRS actually avoided investigating Democrat groups because they were Democrat groups. That seems about as clear a question of reality as whether my wife made a U-turn (she did) and whether the cop declined to give her a ticket because he had someone else in hand (he did). Neither is a question of ideology or of "common sense" (which it's painting with a pretty broad brush to conflate with ideology, in my opinion).