[lbo-talk] NSA's massive global spy centre in Utah nears completion

JOANNA A. 123hop at comcast.net
Tue Jun 11 10:24:02 PDT 2013

And what on earth makes you think they will prosecute the people you'd like prosecuted?

Didn't they unearth the biggest money laundering drug cartel crap a couple of months ago?

Did anyone go to jail?

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- I see why corporate media are sounding alarm. That information can potentially be used to track shadowy business deals, offshore bank accounts, tax evasion schemes - in a word, to limit the liberty of businessmen.

And guess what, I am all for it. I lived in an authoritarian state and survived it, and I am not losing too much sleep over the remote possibility that some government agency in this country can frame me. However, I feel that businessmen have too much liberty and that adversely impacts my everyday life. I would benefit if that liberty got some haircut.

-- Wojtek