[lbo-talk] The NSA Can Read This E-Mail, Unfortunately

Eubulides autoplectic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 05:27:14 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 4:58 AM, c b <cb31450 at gmail.com> wrote:

> CB: I don't mean to be self-centered and not concerned about other
> people, but I don't do anything ,nor think anything, and therefore
> don't write anything on the inter-net that would cause the NSA, FBI,
> CIA, local police, Baywatch, any cops to do anything to me. The Cold
> War is over.
>
> I've always assumed super-cops could read what I write on the internet
> from the beginning.
>
> I have as much concern about google and server people and all kinds of
> techies having free access.

The attorney Daniel Solove dismantles every variation of the "nothing to hide" trope.

I take it the sub-population pissed off about the current issue were similarly agitated when making the US working class pee in a cup and make other chemical loyalty oaths became Constitutionalized and normalized so the war on some drugs could escalate. I suspect after all the hair splitting by all the lawyers the current shit will continue and get even more refined.

No, that is not an argument for passivity and giving up.

E.