[lbo-talk] Fwd: c

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Wed Jun 12 18:28:40 PDT 2013

On Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:14:58 -0700 c b <cb31450 at gmail.com> wrote:

> , Wojtek S <wsoko52 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > RE. "Bottom line, Joe Stalin would [have] loved it. Why should
> > anyone have to say more?

> CB:Actually, the US secret police forces, FBI, CIA, NSA, state and
> local police have a history of making things up worse than Stalin and
> his posse.

O my God, a cage fight between CB and WS. Now *that*, folks, is entertainment.

> The main concern with the NSA thingy here is that they might in the
> future under a fascist Republican make stuff up on the left.

Which of course they would never do under a fascist Democrat, like the current Lord High Admiral of the Death Star.

-- mjs at smithbowen.net http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org

Leur sçavoir n’estoyt que besterye, et leur sapience n’estoyt que moufles, abastardisant les bons et nobles esperitz, et corrumpent toute fleur de ieunesse.