[lbo-talk] If you live in the USA, you probably have already committed a felony today

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 13:20:45 PDT 2013

[WS:] Also, if you live in the USA, the chances are that such a statement is an opening salvo in a campaign to gut some environmental or safety regulation, so some rich assholes can make more money.

My guess is that the great majority of these laws being broken daily are safety, traffic, or environmental protection laws or regulations. So I am not sure what the alternative is - some libertarian wet dream in which one does what one can afford to do and the only laws on the books are those protecting private property of the haves?

-- Wojtek