[lbo-talk] Islam and neo-liberalism

Dennis Redmond metalslorg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 13:00:39 PST 2013

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 1:11 PM, <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:
> A snippet in response to Woj's contention that somehow Islam and neo-liberalism were at odds.

Can't speak for WoJ, but I think it's screamingly obvious that neoconservative movements of whatever fundamentalist stripe -- US Christian, Indian Hindutva, Egyptian Islamist - are running exactly same scam: imposing neoliberalism in order to enrich the 0.1%, and then scapegoating someone (heretics, heathen cosmopolitans, nonexistent terrorists, non-commercial file-sharers) for the immiseration of the 99.9%.

-- DRR