[lbo-talk] Free access to New Labor Forum

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 06:13:22 PST 2013

To celebrate the addition of New Labor Forum to SAGE Journals we are currently offering free online access to New Labor Forum. http://nlf.sagepub.com/site/subscriptions/trial.xhtml Featured articles from the January/February 2013 issue include: “We Are the 99%”: The Political Arithmetic of Revolt Michael Yates Election 2012: Is a Second Term a Second Chance for Labor? Gordon Lafer Mortgaging the Future: Student Debt in the Age of Austerity Andrew Ross Obamacare and Collective Bargaining: The Massachusetts Experience Malini Cadambi Daniel and Erica Rafford Noyes Marxism and Right-Wing Populism: The Case of the Tea Party Lee Sustar