[lbo-talk] James Heartfield's Unpatriotic History

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 05:05:02 PST 2013

Jordan: "Not sure how you claim that as "fact" -- it was always going to be a hard problem for anyone, even the mighty Wehrmacht, to conquer the world. France and Benelux, sure; Austria, Czech, Poland ... okay."

[WS:] I meant that I would not be a part of this conversation, since I was born in Poland. But I do not think that nazi plans for Lebensraum extended to the US or even that island on the west coast of Europe. They conquered France mainly to get even for the humiliation of Germany by the Treaty of Versailles, but their plans for Lebensraum extended eastward.

-- Wojtek