[lbo-talk] Something is crawling around in my pants

Chuck Grimes cagrimes42 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 03:58:18 PDT 2013

Nothing to do late Saturday. Wonder the web for something of interest Try this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=yCYZZPwJr_c&feature=endscreen

This video actually produced the famous nut crawl. It must be a residue experience from climbing days. It may not work on everybody, yes women have their own version I think. It might take having actually been in very exposed places to really get that feelling. What was flipping me out was there was no protection. I am also sure that if he stood still for awhile you could see the pole swinging in the wind.

Now think about heading down. You have to look down in order to climb down.

CG