[lbo-talk] Current Crisis

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 12 07:38:04 PDT 2013

Hi Folks

Can anyone direct me to the best Marxist critique of the current global crisis, please. I am not particularly interested in the sub-national problems in the US, but more so in the global political economic dimension. I can google these things, or go to the World Bank or IMF for their standard views, but I would like to know what people on this list would recommend.

I would prefer something very recent; something historical and philosophical - with healthy portions of data.   Ismail

Ismail Lagardien

Nihil humani a me alienum puto