[lbo-talk] Graeber

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 08:11:30 PDT 2013

Nope. But if you are truly committed to anarchistic principles, you should avoid unis as the plague. Unlike businesses that are merely functionally hierarchical (i.e hierarchy is just the means of maximizing the bottom line), unis are programmatically hierarchical - producing hierarchies (grades, degrees, credentials etc) is their main raison d'etre.

wojtek