[lbo-talk] Graeber

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Mar 13 09:57:38 PDT 2013

I don't know whether Real Sports still appears on HBO or not, or whether anyone on this list has ever watched it. But it was the best (in fact perhaps the only) sociologically interesting show to ever appear on TV. It had one magnificent show on the deep and vicious racism permeating the sport of "football" (American "soccer") in Europe.

Carrol

Twitter