[lbo-talk] Michael Heinrich, David Harvey, and Slavoj Zizek in Brazil

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 10:08:35 PDT 2013

Carrol: "Wojtek commits the basic intellectualist error of separating thought and action."

[WS:] This is really bizarre. I actually argued against separating though and action i.e. philosophising independently of a social movement. But hey, I am the enemy of da people so I can be accused of the most bizarre plots in the good old tradition of communist purges and show trials.

-- Wojtek