[lbo-talk] What is the matter with India?

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Tue Mar 19 23:04:54 PDT 2013

OK I should have said "hypothesis."

But you're not much fun to argue with. So let's stop here.

J.

----- Original Message ----- 1 Rape is not just about sex , pleasure ,testasterone levels. It is also about power , aggression , patriarchy etc

2 If you mistake your thinking or your opinion for theory you are left only with idle curiosity that does not deserve even serious conversation