[lbo-talk] Funny comment on the movie, Germany Pale Mother

Chuck Grimes cagrimes42 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 00:10:18 PDT 2013

``This movie has helped me understand why german cinema has not conquered the world. Everybody who likes it eventually kills themsleves.''

I watched this movie after Die Brucke a film from 1959 which I saw in the mid-60s at the old movie place on Tele where they played all the Euro flicks.

Last night I watched Das Boot yet another reason to kill yourself, hence the laughter. We are already a bitter joke and we are only half dead.

CG