[lbo-talk] Please broadcast: Radio - Lynne Stewart & Ralph Poynter, by Mitchel Cohen & Shaune Velazquez - Steal This Radio

Mitchel Cohen mitchelcohen at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 30 03:59:04 PDT 2013

PLEASE BROADCAST & DISTRIBUTE

Hi,

Below is a link to a revised edition of my 2008 Steal This Radio show with Lynne Stewart & Ralph Poynter, updated to include Lynne's current health crisis and the petition to release her from jail on compassionate grounds. I am making this available to all stations and affiliates in the Pacifica network, and friends, for broadcasting, and for rallying listeners to sign the petition at <http://lynnestewart.org>http://lynnestewart.org . The show is quite DIFFERENT than you might expect!

<http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9r73so6ogt7jje2>http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9r73so6ogt7jje2

BE CAREFUL -- It's 600mb as a WAV file and runs 58 minutes: 25 seconds, so only download it if you're prepared to receive such a large file. And, if you're planning to broadcast it, please let me know so I can get the word out.

Thank you!

Mitchel Cohen Secretary, WBAI Local Station Board, and Author, "What Is Direct Action: Lessons from (and to) Occupy Wall Street" (Preface by Richard Wolff) (596 pages). Available at: http://www.lulu.com/shop/mitchel-cohen/what-is-direct-action/paperback/product-20937425.html

http://www.MitchelCohen.com

Ring the bells that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack, a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in. ~ Leonard Cohen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-vSfwIJkjY