[lbo-talk] HB

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed May 1 16:46:54 PDT 2013

I don't follow it, but I read your tweets at FB. You're one of those people who writes funny shit. the few times I've followed a twitter conversation, didn't see a lot of wit. The best at that used to be Doug and Ted Byfield engaged in back and forths at the old Bad Subjects list. Now that was some funny shit too!