[lbo-talk] commit no evil, because evil is too expensive?

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 06:55:38 PDT 2013

[WS:] Smart move - beat the conservatives with their own arguments. OTOH, I used similar arguments with conservatives, but many were not baiting.

For example, when I pointed the cost of Iraq war to a raging Repug fiscals conservative, he replied that he does not mind his taxes funding that war.

This was quite revealing, indeed. This whole libertarian "small state" shtick is a thinly disguised ruse, a bunch of bullshit not worth the paper on which it is written - these troll do not mind big state as long as it siphons money upwards. They only object to government redistribution and social programs that benefit the 99 percent.

> --
Wojtek