[lbo-talk] HB

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 06:39:17 PDT 2013

Arthur: "Not disagreeing, except you should throw away the lettuce and tomato at McDonald's."

[WS:] Why? Is there anything about their quality? I do not frequent these establishments, so I do not know much about the food their serve other than that it smells horribly when you pass these joints. However, when I was in graduate school, the local MacD had a rather good salad bar which was popular even among environmentally conscious students.

-- Wojtek