[lbo-talk] Where is the left argument for gun rights?

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 07:35:33 PDT 2013

Jordan: "So your anti-gun stance is just another piece of your post-machismo evolution? "

[WS:] I do not have anti-gun or for that matter pro-gun stance any more than I have anti- or pro-fist stance. I believe that I said quite clearly that focusing on objects instead of human relations in which those objects are used is fetishism i.e. sheet nonsense as far as I am concerned.

But if you ask if I do not like machismo and aggressive and violent men - the answer is unqualified yes, regardless of what tools they use to express their violent behavior. I thought this was your position too, no?

-- Wojtek