[lbo-talk] Where is the left argument for gun rights?

Arthur Maisel arthurmaisel at gmail.com
Wed May 8 13:53:13 PDT 2013

If the point of stringing together two clauses with "However" is to Convey Meaning, don't you think he should get some feedback on whether he was successful or not?

> /jordan

Since you ask, I have to agree with WS that you misinterpreted what he said. Whether that is due to a particular problem of US males or of humanity in general I don't know.

Feedback is not the same as telling someone that what he thinks he said is different from what he said, especially when that imposition is based on a misreading. When someone hires an editor he is asking for this sort of criticism, but in what is ostensibly a conversation, it too easily becomes oneupmanship.