[lbo-talk] Where is the left argument for gun rights?

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 06:28:54 PDT 2013

I was reading the link you posted with interest until I encountered the following passage" "When asked what they thought was the best course of action to prevent incidents such as the recent Sandy Hook school and Aurora Theater shootings, almost one third of law enforcement professionals said “more permissive concealed carry policies for civilians.” In addition, 86 percent said that they felt a legally armed citizen could have reduced casualties at both incidents."

This is a sure sign that this is yet another right wing propaganda drivel, likely cooked up by the NRA or fellow travelers. It makes me even more determined to support Obama push for gun control - just to spite these right wing trolls.

Wojtek