[lbo-talk] FW: stupidity is most dangerous in people with high IQ

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed May 15 13:53:14 PDT 2013

Yep. and i want a cookie for being right damn it. I said long ago that it was oil, it was to establish a military presence in the region. If you read the neocons from the mid-1990s, the one thing that pissed them off is that the u.s. has always had to kiss Israel's and Turkey's ass. Any time we need to bomb something somewhere, we had to negotiate flyover space, yadda.

Neocons' basic premise is: everyone's an enemy.

<> And of course liberals and too many radicals are continuing to whine <> that <> Bush's invasion of Iraq failed. But Bush achieved what every president <> from <> Eisenhower to Clinton had failed to achieve: the permanent presence of <> u.s. <> troops in the area. <> <> Carrol