[lbo-talk] technical question

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 14:15:57 PDT 2013

I am trying to be a good lbo-ster and delete the trails from emails to which I respond. However, Gmail made this task rather difficult. First I need to click on three dots at the bottom of the email to show the quoted text. Then comes the selection. If the quoted text is short - no problem, but if it is long, then scrolling down to the end if fucking painfully slow - it takes forever. An alternative is to keep selecting and deleting only the visible parts of the text until the whole thing is deleted. If this is the best that this self-styled vanguard of technological progress can come up with, then fuck their "progress." Is there a better way of dealing with it, other than going back to M$ Outlook?

-- Wojtek