[lbo-talk] Coporate rule vs feudal rule

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 12:56:16 PDT 2013

I do not think you are correct.

Re. 1 Corporatism and feudalism existed side by side for some time in the middle ages. Re. 2 Not true. Both aim at surplus extraction, but by different means. Re 3. Not true. There is public good in the corporate capitalism but not necessarily defined in terms of real estate (commons) RE 4. Centralization occurred under feudalism as well.

I do not have time to elaborate but I think we should avoid a linear "stagist" interpretation of history i.e. one stage replacing another but rather think cycles and different organizational forms coexisting in time.