[lbo-talk] Mr. Slick

Marv Gandall marvgand2 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 14:16:26 PDT 2013

I couldn't find a single statement - not one - in which Greenwald acts as an "attorney" for Obama, or is other that sharply critical of a President who puts "pretty packaging on ugly and discredited policies", and of those liberals who succumb to his rhetoric. Greenwald's repudiation of Obama and his liberal supporters seems to me no different than the kind of criticism regularly expressed on the LBO and other left-wing listserves and publications. So let me ask: which comments, in particular, did Michael, Doug, Eric, or others find offensive, so we can address those? So far as I can see, their criticisms are aesthetic rather than political, aimed at Greenwald's style rather than substance of what he wrote.