[lbo-talk] Purity of arms | Stop Me Before I Vote Again

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 04:28:04 PDT 2013

PS. Because if there is no such thing as "naturally" or self-evidently just claim to a piece of real estate, then all claims are contingent on other people recognizing them. In which case how those claims are asserted and defended -e.g. by blowing up airliners and public transit buses or by blowing up militants' hideouts makes all the difference in the world.