[lbo-talk] A short soliloquy on freedom and fishing

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 11:23:03 PST 2013

When I was a student, deep down behind the Iron Curtain, an event took place that shaped my thinking about freedom for the years to come. I was invited to a boozing party organized by the local university students. The times were the 1970s and it was chic to be a political dissident, so the conversation centered on kvetching about “the system.” Alas, there was a fellow there, a student at the local Higher School of Agriculture we were told, who remained silent.

http://wsokol.blogspot.com/2013/11/a-short-soliloquy-on-freedom-and-fishing.html

-- Wojtek