[lbo-talk] A short soliloquy on freedom and fishing

andie_nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 16:25:39 PST 2013

This is great! Particularly for the Thaw and Post Thaw years when there was some reason for intellectuals to live in fear. The essay would have been strengthened by mentioning that not having to fear the knock on the door in the middle of the night is really an important sort freedom, but was much less an issue after Stalin's death.

Sent from my iPad