[lbo-talk] urinals and physicists...

JOANNA A. 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Nov 10 10:50:42 PST 2013

Exactly. For the answer, see "Disciplined Minds."

Otherwise, my nerdy physics friend tells me that the study fuild instabilities is part of advanced physics study.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- Interesting comments but still. Getting back to the original study, any male-child who hasn't figured out by the time short pants are abandoned, any male-adult who isn't periodically reminded in any of at least 3 plausible, common scenarios that some angles etc. cause more splashback than others, is somehow deficient.

One wonders at the vetting process for studies that confirm the obvious like this.

There's got to be a way to get some of that action that doesn't include having the right relatives or college roommates - or is it really a case of right-place, right-time where certain people really can get away with murder? Figuratively speaking, of course. ___________________________________ http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/mailman/listinfo/lbo-talk