[lbo-talk] Facebook and Microsoft help fund rightwing lobby network, report finds

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Nov 18 19:05:28 PST 2013

Reviewing these policies in my job searches over the years, I haven't yet seen one that has allowed you to donate to right or left wing causes. things like united way, planned parenthood, league of american bicyclists, american heart association, a food bank, public radio stations, public tv might be objectively left or right wing, sure, but most people wouldn't class united way organiations such as, say, a hospice or ronald mcdonald house as political in that way.