[lbo-talk] Theory and practice

Eubulides autoplectic at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 20:48:02 PST 2013

On Nov 21, 2013, at 8:29 PM, JOANNA A. <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:

> Kinda depends what level. Last place I worked for there were seven layers of management above the worker. First two layers, ok, workers. Above that, NOT.
>
> Joanna

That’s *one* workplace. I’d love to hear *their* version of what the work was like.

One counterexample. Obama is a lousy manager, amongst other things he’s lousy at. Does anyone think he’s not working his ass off?

One could go down the list of the Fortune 500 and their “upper layers” and probably find similar kinds of disconnect, mistrust, cynicism yada yada.