[lbo-talk] HUH? was RE: The Pierre Omidyar Trojan horse

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Nov 25 07:38:49 PST 2013

What in the hell is going on here. To get more than the vague introductory paragraphs of the article cited one needs to subscribe (to something*) for seven dollars a month.

(*With my eyesight I couldn't find out just what that something was.)

Is " Eleutherios" just the pseudonym of a web huckster?

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Eleutherios Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 7:46 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: [lbo-talk] The Pierre Omidyar Trojan horse

Mark Ames and Yolanda Levine for NSFWCorp in a devastating take down of Pierre Omidyar's odious neoliberalism, countering the unquestioned praise heaped on him as the exception of a civic-minded billionaire because of his new investigative journalism outlet with Greenwald/Poitras, Scahill, etc as cover: https://www.nsfwcorp.com/dispatch/extraordinary-pierre-omidyar/ ___________________________________ http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/mailman/listinfo/lbo-talk