[lbo-talk] The Price is Wrong - what is wrong with carbon rations, cap-and-trade, carbon taxes as primary demand when it comes to the climate crisis.

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Oct 3 07:38:15 PDT 2013

Gar: " Yes that is another way to way to put what I am saying in this article."

Sorry I did not make it clear that my post was supplementary, not a rejection of yours.

But the world is full to overflowing with evidence on Austerity and Global Warming but the stream of strategy and tactics of resistance runs shallow.

Carrol