[lbo-talk] google id and password problems

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 11:04:21 PDT 2013

To delete a gmail address. Login at the gmail.

Click the stupid gear icon on the far right Click Settings Under Settings Click accounts Under Accounts under "Change Account Settings"

>From the choices that gives hunt down and Click "Other Account Settings".
This may take some tine to spot Once you click that at the far left you will find a menu. At the bottom of that menu click "products"

Once you click products you will see an option to "edit" (You may have to hunt for it) Under edit you have the option to remove gmail permanently. You also have the option to close account and delete all services associated with it.