[lbo-talk] Cogent commenter on NYT article

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Oct 10 16:04:28 PDT 2013

Why are people continuing to clutter the list with responses to W's fatuity?

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Gar Lipow Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 5:50 PM To: LBO Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Cogent commenter on NYT article

i did not say you have to pay it.. I have nothing against getting information for free, especially if you would not have paid in any case. I think it is foolish to describe it as an act of principle.