[lbo-talk] Cogent commenter on NYT article

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Thu Oct 10 17:51:28 PDT 2013

shag writes:

> only if they are Five Guys' Fries or something like it.

You Rachael Ray lurvin', stuck up, Volvo-drivin', bourgeois, urban elite mother sticker.

Gar offers you a beautiful future, where fries are -- well and truely -- free ... and all you can think about is yourself. Come the revolution you *will* eat The People's Fries (with ketchup or aioli, I do not care a whit), you *will not pay* for them, and you *will* enjoy them in the Paradise he will surely deliver to us, once we elect him.

So, we're going to need some folks to set up the chairs for next Tuesday's meeting; can you help out?

/jordan