[lbo-talk] I'm Not Going To Pretend That I'm Poor To Be Accepted By You

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 06:35:16 PDT 2013

Bruce Bartlett

Wanker-in-training who lives off her wealthy father's money.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/rachael-sacks/2013/10/im-not-going-to-pretend-that-im-poor-to-be-accepted-by-you/

I'm Not Going To Pretend That I'm Poor To Be Accepted By You thoughtcatalog.com I’m not one of those people who try to be poor to relate to people. I think that’s honestly really disgusting behavior, it’s as if you’re saying that you have to make yourself into something you th... Want to see more from Thought Catalog? Unlike · · Share · 2 hours ago ·

You, Linda Tilsen, Boli InMiami and 18 others like this. Philip Katcher People like that are better known as "twits". 21 hours ago · Like · 1 Jon Fox She also doesn't like asians or foreigners based on her twitter feed 21 hours ago · Like · 2 Dan Bukszpan If you scroll down to the bottom of the article, you can see that she is also the proud author of "Confession: I’m A Chronic Female Masturbator." 21 hours ago · Like · 3 Luke Brinker Introducing the GOP frontrunner for 2036. 21 hours ago · Unlike · 7 Deathray Jones Rachael is a train wreck. 21 hours ago via mobile · Like Tonja Arnold I Don't Need To Be Poor To Not Like You 21 hours ago · Unlike · 11 Nicolae Sinu In resume: I'm white.... 21 hours ago · Unlike · 3 Carla Schroder You mean people. You should be weeping like me at this poor girl's plight. Ohhh the suffering. 21 hours ago · Like · 3 Luke Brinker Oh she is NOT poor. She wants to be clear about that. 21 hours ago · Like · 3 Tonja Arnold During an interview: Q: What do you think is your biggest weakness A: "Being rich. It makes it really REALLY hard to make friends " 21 hours ago · Like · 5 Darius Smith God forbid I ever be with a woman like her, or any man for that matter. She's a fucking bitch! 21 hours ago · Like · 2 Darius Smith Tonja I thought being rich made you have oodles of friends and "family" you didn't even know existed. 21 hours ago · Like · 2 Joel Mielke "I’m not one of those people who try to be poor to relate to people."

No, she's one of those self-absorbed people who hate anyone who doesn't thank her for making all of those difficult shopping decisions. 21 hours ago · Like · 4 Eric Hanson This isn't wanking, per se. It's swanking. 21 hours ago · Like · 2 Tonja Arnold Typical wanker lack of self-awareness. "They don't like me because they're JEALOUS!" 21 hours ago · Like · 2 Nicolae Sinu She doesn't relate to anyone, that's her problem. I bet even rich people hate your guts. 20 hours ago · Like · 4 Joel Mielke Imagine the voice that accompanies that whining. 20 hours ago · Edited · Like · 6 Tonja Arnold http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIhU3mQTp1U Ew with Jimmy Fallon and Channing Tatum Subscribe NOW to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon: http://full.sc/IcjtXJ Sara invite...See More 20 hours ago · Like · 2 Anthony Juan Bautista I pretend to be a Liberal to be accepted by you guys... 20 hours ago · Like Joel Mielke Just don't fuckin' whine about it, Mr. Bautista, and we'll all get along. 20 hours ago · Like · 1 Darius Smith She is a vapid, petulant, ignorant, whiny, obfuscating, projecting twatwaffle cunt who shall forever be alone and thus not seek the full empathic, communitarian sustenance that the masses go through on a daily basis. Joel I imagine a voice similar to a combination of a California valley girl and a New York socialite. 20 hours ago · Like · 2 Mike Mc Ginn If Marie Antoinette had a blog, this is what it would look like 20 hours ago via mobile · Like · 4 Tonja Arnold Let them eat Coco Lite snack cakes (and Diet Coke). 20 hours ago · Like · 4 Anthony Juan Bautista Joel if you and I met in person, I'm sure we'd get along swimmingly. Until we spoke of course ; ) Actually we could talk of Eureka, and how it's essentially Oregon. 20 hours ago · Like Darius Smith Coco Lite snack cakes? Never heard of them. 20 hours ago · Like · 2 Tonja Arnold I assumed they were like Little Debbies. For someone who doesn't care what poor people think, she sure goes out of her way to say "See? I eat shitty food just like you guys!" 20 hours ago · Like · 4 Darius Smith I probably would fit in better with rich people than they could with poor people. Why? Because I have acquired both plebeian and patrician mannerisms. I am not going with any selfish bitch who thinks it is ok to condescend to others in order to prove, though say she isn't, that she is not on the same financial level as we commoners. 20 hours ago · Like · 1 Scott J. Buxton Wow 20 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1 Ann McGregor Self-absorbed, much? 20 hours ago · Like · 2 Roberta Bailey "we should attempt to show tact because fortune can change." thanks for the reminder...powerball is up to 186 million for tonight's drawing. brb... 20 hours ago · Like · 1 Darius Smith Selfish would be the proper term Ann. 20 hours ago · Like Ann McGregor Why does she assume that the cashier and other customer disliked her? Because it's all about her. 20 hours ago · Like · 4 Darius Smith Insecure projecting based on a false notion of everyone out to get her, but in reality no one, not even the most evil persons in the world, would want to accompany such a vile and dehumanizing persona such as she. 20 hours ago · Like · 1 Stacy Fuller Bwhaha. That is the funniest thing I have ever read. It's not that "poor" people hate that you have money because that is ridiculous. It's your shitty attitude. Duh. 20 hours ago via mobile · Like Roberta Bailey she does not grasp the simple tenet: "you are loved by 10%. disliked by 10%...and actually generally ignored by 80% of the people." oh well... 20 hours ago · Like · 4 Steve Loy Channeling Marie Antoinette. 20 hours ago · Like Bruce Bartlett She worked damned hard to be born to wealthy parents. So obviously she deserves every penny. 19 hours ago · Like · 9 David Reginald Lytle The saddest thing is that it will take nye-unto the next Magna Carta to "prove" such a thing. 19 hours ago · Like Vicki Tsarfin Somebody pass me a barf bag, please!! 19 hours ago · Like Patrick O'Connor That was incoherent. She crafted this internal narrative for the women in the checkout line out of whole cloth placing herself at the center of their existence. She needs a warning label saying High Maintenance. · Like Brian Dzyak Lucky Sperm Club members are Entitled to lives of opulence without lifting a finger to earn their own way. 18 minutes ago · Like David Reginald Lytle I'd sign on...save the promise of Opulence. Scares the hell outta me. 15 minutes ago · Like David Reginald Lytle I'm leery of govt that is just so small to fit into 300+ little tiny bodily openings and yet so big to fit in to so many. It's a miracle. 7 minutes ago · Like Write a comment...