[lbo-talk] Does anybody need another president?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 23:00:52 PDT 2013

Pure poetry, we'll miss him... and that voice as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siiNiX5-zAk&noredirect=1

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Strawman-lyrics-Lou-Reed/1CA0CE63F69827984825698800340456

We who have so much to you who have so little To you who don't have anything at all We who have so much more than any one man does need And you who don't have anything at all, ah

Does anybody need another million dollar movie? Does anybody need another million dollar star? Does anybody need to be told over and over Spitting in the wind comes back at you twice as hard?

Strawman, going straight to the devil Strawman, going straight to hell Strawman, going straight to the devil

Strawman Strawman Strawman Strawman, yes

Does anyone really need a billion dollar rocket? Does anyone need a $60,000 car? Does anyone need another president? Or the sins of Swaggart parts 6, 7, 8 and 9? Ah

Does anyone need yet another politician Caught with his pants down and money sticking in his hole? Does anyone need another racist preacher? Spittin' in the wind can only do you harm, ooohhh

Strawman, going straight to the devil Strawman, going straight to hell Strawman, going straight to the devil

Strawman Strawman Strawman Strawman, yes

Does anyone need another faulty shuttle Blasting off to the moon, Venus or Mars? Does anybody need another self-righteous rock singer Whose nose he says has led him straight to God?

Does anyone need yet another blank skyscraper? If you're like me I'm sure a minor miracle will do A flaming sword or maybe a gold ark floating up the Hudson When you spit in the wind it comes right back at you

Strawman, going straight to the devil Strawman, going straight to hell Strawman, going straight to the devil

Strawman Strawman Strawman Strawman

-- During times of Universal Deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto Revolucionario - George Orwell