[lbo-talk] Updated: 191 Reps., Including 72 Democrats, Call for Debate & Vote Before War With Syria

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 11:23:34 PDT 2013

blah, blah, blah.

This is the US of A, for chrissake - imperial prerogatives ueber alles, Constitution - schmonstitution. The so called "elected representatives" may quibble over whose cronies will receive domestic spending largesse, but they always toe the line when the "use of military force" is concerned, which I believe is the "proper" term nowadays.

Case in point http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2013/09/201393154941494433.html